R/C boats should only be operated in pools or fresh water ponds or lakes. Never operate in salt water, since salt will cause the motor and other parts to corrode. After use, allow any water to drain out of the boat by storing it upside down.
READ OWNERS MANUAL BEFORE CHARGING BATTERY PACK AND BEFORE OPERATING VEHICLE.
- o Do not overcharge the battery pack.
- o Do not charge a damaged battery pack.
- o Do not cover the battery pack with any sort of material while charging.
- o Use the battery charger indoors only, unless your vehicle includes a portable field charger.
- o Battery pack will be warm after charging. Use care when handling.
- o Wait until battery pack cools before installing in boat and before charging.
- o Do not mix rechargeable batteries with alkaline batteries, and do not mix old batteries with new batteries.
- o Always turn transmitter OFF before handling the boat.
- o Do not use boats on the same frequency at the same time.